Classroom equipment -- http://library.rmc.edu/mis/classrooms.html
Information for the Faculty (refer to the pdf files on the right)
Re-use a Moodle site from the previous Academic Year - See attachments 1) "Backup and Save the course" and 2) "Restore a coursesite.pdf" (top right corner of this message box)
Delete the old roster and student postings from a coursesite - see attachment "Reset.pdf"
Set Enrollment Key (so that only your students can get into the coursesite) - see attachment "Enrollment Key.pdf"
STUDENTS: You need to log in to Moodle (the system) first, then you may gain access to a course site.
- Your username is your email (incl. @go.rmc.edu).
- Your password is the email password assigned to you by R-MC.
- Once you are in, select a course link. Enter the enrollment Key if needed. The Key is provided by the course instructor.
Creating a Profile Photo
Upload a profile photo
Display a PDF or PowerPoint in a normal size
OLD Moodle '11 & '12 -- Please go to to access the old Moodle site.
1) Back up your sites there, one at a time, and download them on to your computer;
2) come to this current site, upload the backup file and perform restore (see below for faculty tutorials).
Faculty Tutorial Videos -- http://moodle.rmc.edu/course/view.php?id=301 (Press the "Enroll me" button to access the video site). Please watch the "Enrollment Key" tutorial, as the student self-enrollment feature is very different from the old Moodle.